Mice ate the wires

BILD2312.JPG

Wheel motor repairs

BILD2627.JPG

ARPS Backhoe
Limited but sure beats a Pick and Shovel

BILD2789.JPG

Dishtech43

Nice looking outfit. Ive been watching for a good buy on one of them backhoes for my Skidsteer.. Do they work good?

OP
OP
D

dkmc

Nice looking outfit. Ive been watching for a good buy on one of them backhoes for my Skidsteer.. Do they work good?
It works pretty good for limited use. I just use it on my property. Biggest issue for me is its very fast even with the engine just above idle. I plan on installing a flow control on the Aux ports to slow it down. I got this one for $725, had to replace all the hoses.

Dishtech43

WOW You got a buy on that.. I do know hoses are not cheap. but The Hole looks to be in good shape..Good Deal...

OP
OP
D

dkmc

WOW You got a buy on that.. I do know hoses are not cheap. but The Hole looks to be in good shape..Good Deal...
It was 3 days between making the deal and picking it up. The seller got many calls on it and he said everyone was either disappointed or mad it was sold. And every caller said it was a great deal. It has little wear, but sat outside most of it's life which rotted the hoses and has caused problems with the valves. I paid $2500 for the Mustang, but it has repair issues as well. Eaten wires being one of them.