1972 clark/bobcat m-610

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Creepingdeer

So I got this bobcat out of cat tails taller then itself a few years ago. Decided for what I got in it, full restoration. I'm painted and putting it back together. But im stuck at the pedals/rods adjustment to hydraulic pumps. Nothing makes sense. Can I get some help of what it's suppose to look like?

Attachments

• 16514444688576509236545377983259.jpg
    16514444688576509236545377983259.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97

Adam19⁷3

So I got this bobcat out of cat tails taller then itself a few years ago. Decided for what I got in it, full restoration. I'm painted and putting it back together. But im stuck at the pedals/rods adjustment to hydraulic pumps. Nothing makes sense. Can I get some help of what it's suppose to look like?
I will take som pics tomaro.

brdgbldr

Go to:
bobcatpartsonline.com
Enter your serial or model number and go to: "Hydraulic System" and then "Hydraulic Control Pedals". This will show you all of the parts in an exploded view.
1651578939803.png
I would give you a direct link but the website does not work that way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Creepingdeer

Ah that's what I been looking for. Super thanks. I've got 3 books and not one has this in it. Super. What's missing is the link (#23). I've been pulling my hair out.

brdgbldr

Ah that's what I been looking for. Super thanks. I've got 3 books and not one has this in it. Super. What's missing is the link (#23). I've been pulling my hair out.
If you go onto the above website you can find the actual bobcat part number (6515186, of course you should verify this by using your SN on the website) and then go to:
shop.bobcat.com
and see if the part is still available or not. (It is…$15.19). You also get a photo of it. I've been surprised at some of the older parts that they still have in stock. Also, some of their prices are very competitive now, unlike the past. But of course there are still a few things on there that I just don't think they want to sell since the prices are stoopidly high.
This part is a simple chain link and you may be able to find it elsewhere cheaper. However, without knowing the exact size, or having an example to show or measure, it may actually be less of a headache and a time saver just to order through shop.bobcat.com or get it through a dealer.