1971 bobcat 371 with new 18hp kohler

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

plumber

this 371 is a very good running machine. it has a new 18hp twin kohler on it. it was repainted about 6 years ago but has been used a lot and is scratched up. i can send you pics. comes with bucket. everything works great. need $2000. rick- mail at [email protected]

glenbell

Where are you located and how much does that machine weigh? I'll take the pics.... belcher1>telus.net with @ instead of >

Glen

glenbell

tried to mail you but it didnt go.
Yeah, sorry too much junk sitting in my inbox - exceeded my limit. Deleted some now....should have room - try 'er again. Alright -I'll need this one explained : what does "hooker ok" mean? I hesitate to make a joke because it might actually mean something but "No thanks, I'm married" comes to mind....

OP
OP
P

plumber

Yeah, sorry too much junk sitting in my inbox - exceeded my limit. Deleted some now....should have room - try 'er again. Alright -I'll need this one explained : what does "hooker ok" mean? I hesitate to make a joke because it might actually mean something but "No thanks, I'm married" comes to mind....
ya, its a small town in the oklahoma panhandle.

glenbell

ya, its a small town in the oklahoma panhandle.
It seems you are trying to send pics? I think your attachments are too large for my server to allow in to sit in my inbox.... try making pics smaller or just one or two at a time. Sorry, I deleted all the crapola after your first attempt and then got another 'exceeded limit' message.
Thanks
Glen

OP
OP
P

plumber

It seems you are trying to send pics? I think your attachments are too large for my server to allow in to sit in my inbox.... try making pics smaller or just one or two at a time. Sorry, I deleted all the crapola after your first attempt and then got another 'exceeded limit' message.
Thanks
Glen
sold

Latest posts