1845C Case

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dittmerku

I'm new and would like some advise Please. Directly under the seat is the 2 hydrostat pumps with the threaded rod linkage for going forward and reverse. The 2 rods are connected to the neutral bracket that sits on top of each pump. If I make the linkage longer or shorter it would help the travel on forward but reduce the travel on reverse and vise versus . With the linkage hooked up I only have about half of my travel between the stops. If I remove the threaded rod all together I can manually get the bracket to swing each way over to the stops. The machine doesn't creep at all. With the rods attached it will return to the neutral position on each pump. I just don't have very much ground speed forward or reverse with the linkage hooked up. The linkage that goes from each forward and reverse lever back to the crossover bar I did adjust the right side a little and the machine started to creep, so I put it back to where it was originally, and it stopped creeping.With the machine off, I can see the left lever goes a little farther back than the right. When going forward the left is slightly ahead of the right side. I did get a manual and it didn't help at all for the adjustments on this situation. Thanks for your time.
Hi, I noticed your older post here. I have the same problem with my 1845C. Did you ever get yours figured out? If so, what fixed it? Thanks, Kurt

skidsteer bob

I'm new and would like some advise Please. Directly under the seat is the 2 hydrostat pumps with the threaded rod linkage for going forward and reverse. The 2 rods are connected to the neutral bracket that sits on top of each pump. If I make the linkage longer or shorter it would help the travel on forward but reduce the travel on reverse and vise versus . With the linkage hooked up I only have about half of my travel between the stops. If I remove the threaded rod all together I can manually get the bracket to swing each way over to the stops. The machine doesn't creep at all. With the rods attached it will return to the neutral position on each pump. I just don't have very much ground speed forward or reverse with the linkage hooked up. The linkage that goes from each forward and reverse lever back to the crossover bar I did adjust the right side a little and the machine started to creep, so I put it back to where it was originally, and it stopped creeping.With the machine off, I can see the left lever goes a little farther back than the right. When going forward the left is slightly ahead of the right side. I did get a manual and it didn't help at all for the adjustments on this situation. Thanks for your time.