1835C Skid Steer hydraulic pump unicorn

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

quepasaprimo

I currently have a Case 1835C Skid Steer JAF0130837 with a Sauer Sundstrand pump date code 93 F 18 Type A25L 33121 I believe it's a little old and dirty but that's what i can see. It's been leaking and I cannot for the life of me find another pump or even a seal kit. I've been told the pump is from England and impossible to find parts for. Any ideas on what I can do?

Tazza

Staff member
Have you spoken to your case dealer or even loader parts source?
Do you know where it's actually leaking? You may need to give it a good pressure wash to clean the dirt/oil off it to find it.

OP
OP
quepasaprimo

quepasaprimo

Have you spoken to your case dealer or even loader parts source?
Do you know where it's actually leaking? You may need to give it a good pressure wash to clean the dirt/oil off it to find it.
Oh yeah. I've went too and called several. I've called about ten places all over the country.

flyerdan

Oh yeah. I've went too and called several. I've called about ten places all over the country.
You might give these people a shout: Precision Fluidpower. They have that brand listed as one they support.
Also second what Taz suggested, give it a good clean and it might be a backed off compression fitting that can be tightened in a second, negating a teardown.

Hotrod1830

You might give these people a shout: Precision Fluidpower. They have that brand listed as one they support.
Also second what Taz suggested, give it a good clean and it might be a backed off compression fitting that can be tightened in a second, negating a teardown.
I agree with cleaning it off and locating the source of the leak.
Usually, manufactures will use the same seals on multiple models of pumps to reduce inventory needs. Just because your pump isnt listed, doesnt mean the seal kit doesnt exist. Worse case scenario is you will need to disassemble it and match up the seals you need. More than likely you will end up buying a kit for a simular model pump.