10 x 16.5 tire Price.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

orsllc

I found a local tire shop on Craigslist that is selling new 10 x 16.5 skid steer tires for $150.00 a piece. He says he ordered too many and is selling them for cost. Is this a good deal? I have never priced them before but I do need them

Bobcatdan

All depends on what they are. I'm a bobcat dealer for reference, we sell an 8 ply tire for $100. It is a good tire for the weekend guy, but wears somewhat fast on concrete so I kinda push guys who use their machine for work away from it. I sell the bobcat brand 10 ply for $175. We buy the tires in bulk it get the best price break we can and have overall very little mark up in them. I'm not trying to give a sales speal here or anything, but tires are one thing we try very hard to price compete on and I feel we do very good with our 10 ply. Tires can run a pretty wide range so I best I can say is find what they are so you can compare apples to apples.

antfarmer2

All depends on what they are. I'm a bobcat dealer for reference, we sell an 8 ply tire for $100. It is a good tire for the weekend guy, but wears somewhat fast on concrete so I kinda push guys who use their machine for work away from it. I sell the bobcat brand 10 ply for $175. We buy the tires in bulk it get the best price break we can and have overall very little mark up in them. I'm not trying to give a sales speal here or anything, but tires are one thing we try very hard to price compete on and I feel we do very good with our 10 ply. Tires can run a pretty wide range so I best I can say is find what they are so you can compare apples to apples.
I found some 10 ply for 525 with free shipping on ebay

Latest posts