07 s175 bobcat all lights flashing and continuous beeping sound

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

udsonator

Hello All, my 07 s175 has all lights flashing and continuous beeping sound. I remove the key and it keep flashing and sounding the warning sound. The manual says it be loose, corroded battery cables and or low voltage, to check the grounds and positive cables. Well I did all that, checked the voltage, played around with the fuses and relays and still nothing. I have a service guy from bobcat coming in a week but if anyone has had this issue and could give me a heads up that would be appreciated.
Oh ya I'm hoping it isn't the computer!

Cheers!

brdgbldr

You may have a short in the wiring somewhere. Look for any spots in the wiring harness that have worn through and are grounding out.

Could also be your ignition switch. These go bad more often then you'd think. They are pretty cheap and easy to replace.

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

udsonator

I've checked the wires and everywhere I can see and touch looks good and clean, I'm thinking it's not a wire short to ground, the battery looks good all cables are clean no corrosion. I'm just wondering why wouldn't the machine not give a error code? If it is the ignition switch? I called isoscell guys and they tell
Me it is a controller issue based on my video, because of moisture getting into the controller. $1400 for a new one. Ouch

OP
OP
U

udsonator

It was the controller,sent it out to isoscell but had a hard time communicating with them wasted time and money trying to save a few hundred dollars, won't be doing that again. Bought a controller from bobcat and had my machine working in no time, 2 months later…….