T190 shutter or chatter when driving

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
E

eastsideny

The tracked machines will act like that with inexperienced operators. Try it at full throttle, with both sticks moved as far forward as they will go. My bet is that it will go fine. There's the possibility of induced oscillations, where a jerk of the machine will jerk your hand which will cause the machine to jerk even more. Sometimes I have to rest my hands lightly to keep from causing the machine to buck like a mule.
yeah with the levers all the way foward it doesnt do it but it seems excessive but maybe your right and its normal like i said its my first track machine so im not positive

antfarmer2

yeah with the levers all the way foward it doesnt do it but it seems excessive but maybe your right and its normal like i said its my first track machine so im not positive
I still would check it and change the high dollar oil

OP
OP
E

eastsideny

I still would check it and change the high dollar oil
will do. another thing is i tried it again today and some more info it doesnt do it much cold only when its warmed up i dont know maybe ill take it to bobcat and see in a few days. also someone told me to check the control dampers so i disconnected them and they def dampen but arent super tight is that normal. i can move them in and out with two fingers. just dont know because the ones on my mowers i need to really push hard like all my weight to collapse them

antfarmer2

will do. another thing is i tried it again today and some more info it doesnt do it much cold only when its warmed up i dont know maybe ill take it to bobcat and see in a few days. also someone told me to check the control dampers so i disconnected them and they def dampen but arent super tight is that normal. i can move them in and out with two fingers. just dont know because the ones on my mowers i need to really push hard like all my weight to collapse them
Don't know but if your going to bobcat go in backwards with a firm grip on your ankles

Tazza

Staff member
Don't know but if your going to bobcat go in backwards with a firm grip on your ankles
I have never run a tracked machine, so all i'm going on is what i have read.
They will be rougher than tyre machines as the sprockets wear things will not be as smooth.
I can't tell you exactly how to changing the hub oil. I believe there are instructions in the kit you get from the dealer. It should involve removing a drain plug and filling it back up with a set amount of oil in a syringe.