snowblower

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

IOWASTROKER

Anyone own and currently using a snowblower on their Case skidsteer??? I will need the 84-inch wide model. Which model do you own? Are you happy with it? Which skidsteer is it mounted on?? Thx in advance. Johnny with a 90XT.

ZackaryMac

Not the same thing as you may be thinking, but I have a 4' Lucknow on my little 1818. It used to be on the back of my Kubota, though with some modifying, like adding a 13hp engine and a large driven pulley, I mounted it on the front of my skid steer. It works as good or better then when it was on my B6100, and now I actually have traction to move it, and no turning around backwards either! All the main controls are reached through the opening of the Case, though I do have to start it before I get in...I wanted to K.I.S.S., so no electric start. It starts easy anyhow. I like it a lot this way. Snow banks aren't too high anymore. About the only thing negative I can say is, the Lucknow doesn't throw very far, and never did, unless I over-speeded it. However, I can live with it quite nicely.