Seat bar on 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

farmshop

Hey guys we have a 753g bobcat. The seat bare sits close to your legs and any movement lifts it locking up the loader. Isaac there any way to adjust it so it stays a little higher and doesn't lock up the loader as easy. Thanks

Hotrod1830

I will assume you are a large fellow, and your legs prevent the bar from locking in the down position. If there isnt any alternate mounting holes on the seat bar mounts, you can remove the bar and cut a inch(or as needed) out of both sides of the bar and re-weld it. It will effectively give you more leg room, and still function as designed. In short, make the seat bar fit you, not the other way around.

beanpole

I will assume you are a large fellow, and your legs prevent the bar from locking in the down position. If there isnt any alternate mounting holes on the seat bar mounts, you can remove the bar and cut a inch(or as needed) out of both sides of the bar and re-weld it. It will effectively give you more leg room, and still function as designed. In short, make the seat bar fit you, not the other way around.
Hi....not having even looked at my 763g mounting set up......are there two bolts on each side of the seat, one above the other? If so, could you use longer bolts and put some washers under the bottom bolts to use as spacers to tilt the front of the bar up?????

OP
OP
F

farmshop

Hi....not having even looked at my 763g mounting set up......are there two bolts on each side of the seat, one above the other? If so, could you use longer bolts and put some washers under the bottom bolts to use as spacers to tilt the front of the bar up?????
Both good ideas I will explore these options. I am 6'2" 240# not big but not little. Problem seems to have started recently don't know if something just has some wear and play I don't know why it only has 12000 hours on it

7LBSSMALLIE

Both good ideas I will explore these options. I am 6'2" 240# not big but not little. Problem seems to have started recently don't know if something just has some wear and play I don't know why it only has 12000 hours on it
don't know if it still offered but at one time a big boy seat bar was avail. no jokes intened here. ive had to adjust seats for a 5.4 lady. pedal extensions etc. one size does not fit all.

Latest posts