S130 front axle bearing

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Barrett

Gentlemen, I am currently deployed to Iraq and aquired a S130 bobcat with a bad front axle bearing and no axle seal. We dont have any service or owners manuals. Can provide the timken or bobcat bearing and axle seal part numbers? What is the capacity of the chain drive case and were is the fill point?

Tazza

Staff member
The axle seal should be bought genuine, they are cheap and they will be the right seal for the job, for the price, don't bother looking for after market. As for the bearing, i can't tell you a number off hand, but if you pull the axles out, it will have it on the old bearing cup and cone. They are common sizes, easily acquired.

brettk1

Barrett if you provide me with your military address and the model and serial number of your machine I'll see to it that an original seal finds it way to you. Thanks for your service

OP
OP
B

Barrett

Barrett if you provide me with your military address and the model and serial number of your machine I'll see to it that an original seal finds it way to you. Thanks for your service
Sorry I dont check the forum often. So i will respond to both posts. I pulled the axle and inner bearing and no numbers. I measured the bearing and i think it is timken bearing 385A race 383X? We have an S130 serial number 524612228 SFC Brever, Barrett HHC (CRT), 1-38 INF REGT APO, AE 09344