Bearing number

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tonydjd

Im trying to source better quality bearings for my S70. Does anybody have information to the number marked on the actual bearing.

The axle bearing

wateka

What's the Bobcat part number for your bearing? If it matches my 853 part number, you're in luck. I have the Timken number for those.

OP
OP
T

tonydjd

For anyone with a S70 the Timken bearing number is JL69349 this will save you money from trying to purchase the bobcat bearing

OP
OP
T

tonydjd

I wanted to also share how bad my seal surface was on the axles and how i repaired using SKF #99199
Was fairly simple to install with axles out. But could easily been done with axles still in the gear box.

You see by the picture one axle does not have the seal saver and the other axle has one installed on it

Attachments

• 20240306_155830.jpg
    20240306_155830.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 39

mocus250

I did seal Axel surface sleave on mine with Axel in place but it was just a sleave and seal kit from bobcat, it didn't have the flange on it like yours. So is that a number for an aftermarket product? That looks like a better product than the bobcat version.

wateka

I did seal Axel surface sleave on mine with Axel in place but it was just a sleave and seal kit from bobcat, it didn't have the flange on it like yours. So is that a number for an aftermarket product? That looks like a better product than the bobcat version.
With some calipers to measure your axle, the below catalog of Speedi Sleeve from SKF should have what you need.

Attachments

• SKF Speedi Sleeve.pdf
    686.8 KB · Views: 26

brdgbldr

I believe that the flange on the seal saver is for installation only and is supposed to be removed after installation. At least the ones that I have used are scored at the factory so they come apart after install.

They are also installed in the other direction with the flange toward the hub so that it can be removed when the axle is still in the machine. (When out of the machine it makes no difference).

Anyone ever leave the flange on the seal saver?

OP
OP
T

tonydjd

Just a follow up I spoke with Timken and they confirmed the bobcat OEM#6633672
Is exact match to Tinnken Set 11

For those that want to tackle this project on there own. The bearings need to be slightly pressed on then slid down and then pressed on again.
The inner bearing slide on inner inside closeset to the case will slide on and will tighten up the axle once the bolt is torque.

Skidek

I have mustang 332. Can someone tell me what bearings cone and cup I have to buy? (Europe)
Parts
010-21636
010-21635
I can not find parts in Europe so I'm asking