Re posted 753 Hydraulic problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
T

theo

Bad right handle.
Thanks to both of you for your input,really appreciate the come back you guys give... I have to do a couple days out of town,but will try both your places as soon as I get back...The reason I bought this Bobcat is to move logs and I need the aux hyd to use the grapple...There's an answer to this problem.....Just finding it is a little frustrating....I must say I have gained a lot of knowledge from you two guys....Very please with this Forum and people on it... Thanks Theo

OP
OP
T

theo

Thanks to both of you for your input,really appreciate the come back you guys give... I have to do a couple days out of town,but will try both your places as soon as I get back...The reason I bought this Bobcat is to move logs and I need the aux hyd to use the grapple...There's an answer to this problem.....Just finding it is a little frustrating....I must say I have gained a lot of knowledge from you two guys....Very please with this Forum and people on it... Thanks Theo
I eliminated the switch and ran 3 wires in place of the switch. When activated it does the same as with the switch. The problem seems electrical because of it re-setting when turned off then back on.. With the aux switch turned on with one green light showing there is no pull back on the coils. when all this is done I blew the 30amp fuse. Are there any other coils for the aux system?

Bobcatdan

I eliminated the switch and ran 3 wires in place of the switch. When activated it does the same as with the switch. The problem seems electrical because of it re-setting when turned off then back on.. With the aux switch turned on with one green light showing there is no pull back on the coils. when all this is done I blew the 30amp fuse. Are there any other coils for the aux system?
Which switch did you bypass, there are two on the right stick. The "toggle" switch facing you is momentary flow in either direction. That works with one green light on. The "trigger" switch on the forward side of the handle is continuous flow. The trigger only works when both green lights are on. Continuous normally flows out the female coupler, returns male. Continuous can be reversed by moving the the thumb switch to reverse and hitting the trigger.

OP
OP
T

theo

Which switch did you bypass, there are two on the right stick. The "toggle" switch facing you is momentary flow in either direction. That works with one green light on. The "trigger" switch on the forward side of the handle is continuous flow. The trigger only works when both green lights are on. Continuous normally flows out the female coupler, returns male. Continuous can be reversed by moving the the thumb switch to reverse and hitting the trigger.
With the single green aux light on I disconected at the 3 prong plug and ran 3 wires to make my own switch .Orange being hot , I conected to one of the other 2 to opeate the grapple. It worked to open the grapple but again locked up my lift,and tilt until I re-started to re-gain .