No emails!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcat_ron

I'm not getting any emails regarding posts made to threads I have made posts in!!!
Fix it or get a new forum board style like I have been complaining about!

owensge

Ron, check your spam to see if somehow they are going in there. Also, I'd like to hear if anyone else is having the same problem.

Tazza

Staff member
Ron, check your spam to see if somehow they are going in there. Also, I'd like to hear if anyone else is having the same problem.
I always get notifications via e-mail when i mark posts that i want notification via e-mail....

OP
OP
B

bobcat_ron

I always get notifications via e-mail when i mark posts that i want notification via e-mail....
Still nothing, I have my junk mail filter set wide open so everything goes in my inbox and I filter it out from there.

thetool

Still nothing, I have my junk mail filter set wide open so everything goes in my inbox and I filter it out from there.
This is hilarious. Sounds like another irate customer, paying big bucks for poor quality service.
SSF better get this fixed, quick, or I'll take my business elsewhere!..........
I can't even make the smiley faces easy on this board.

sterlclan

This is hilarious. Sounds like another irate customer, paying big bucks for poor quality service.
SSF better get this fixed, quick, or I'll take my business elsewhere!..........
I can't even make the smiley faces easy on this board.
life is too short to get so worked up over something so small.............

skidsteer.ca

Still nothing here, thank god for ****site
Yeah, management are soooo helpful over there... told me I had to change my name, or become a paid advertizer, I pointed out another option, I could just not come back. Their too much about the cash.
Further, since they won't allow the mention of any other forum on their site I see it fit to remove their name here also
Ken

thetool

Yeah, management are soooo helpful over there... told me I had to change my name, or become a paid advertizer, I pointed out another option, I could just not come back. Their too much about the cash.
Further, since they won't allow the mention of any other forum on their site I see it fit to remove their name here also
Ken
Hmmmm......I just visited....fine and good place for lawnmowers and weedeaters, seem to be stuck on basic topics like changing oil and back-up alarm disabling on anything resembling skid-steers.
You can, however make some cool animated avatars and stuff. That's important.
Cute site.

OP
OP
B

bobcat_ron

Hmmmm......I just visited....fine and good place for lawnmowers and weedeaters, seem to be stuck on basic topics like changing oil and back-up alarm disabling on anything resembling skid-steers.
You can, however make some cool animated avatars and stuff. That's important.
Cute site.
Still not getting any emails, I have gotten plenty of johnson enlarging spam mails, they certainly look interesting.

owensge

Still not getting any emails, I have gotten plenty of johnson enlarging spam mails, they certainly look interesting.
Ron, I sent an e-mail directly to you from my domain to see if it gets rejected somehow. Can you let me know if/when you get it?

Tazza

Staff member
Ok, i just clicked the e-mail me box, can someone post in here so i can see if i get an e-mail?
Well i just answered my own question, i posted and i got an e-mail
At 1/22/2009 7:12:43 PM a message was posted to a thread you were tracking.

--------------------------
Re: No emails! by Tazza
Ok, i just clicked the e-mail me box, can someone post in here so i can see if i get an e-mail?
So its all working for me, not sure why its not working for you. Ron are you sure the "drunk college girls" haven't been running off with your e-mails?

OP
OP
B

bobcat_ron

Well i just answered my own question, i posted and i got an e-mail
At 1/22/2009 7:12:43 PM a message was posted to a thread you were tracking.

--------------------------
Re: No emails! by Tazza
So its all working for me, not sure why its not working for you. Ron are you sure the "drunk college girls" haven't been running off with your e-mails?
Nope, of all the things the drunk college girls are running off with (my wallet being at least one of the "things") still no emails.