Mt85 hydraulic pump

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TimberBen

I would like to know the Eaton / danfoss part number for the hydraulic pump. I have the bobcat part number. I need the specs for the pump itself. I am building a log delimber and using my spare mt85 kubota engine. I would like to use the same pump for both but need the specs to make sure the pump can supply the hydraulic system. All I need is a part number I can figure the rest out from there. I don't want to disassemble mine to get the number and can't find it with my camera scope. Thanks.

OP
OP
TimberBen

TimberBen

If it helps the numbers I'm looking for are stamped or etched in the side of the pump body. I know from the mt85 specs that the pump should be about 10 to 12 gallons per minute at 3700rpm. But those are bobcat specs I want the pump specs. I want to be able to stock one pump that will work for both machines. Ease of keeping replacement parts. Thanks

River Fluid Power

I figured it out. Eaton pump part number 26016-RAJ. The specs are on the web
The displacement of the 26016 pump is .72cid. You can multiply the displacement by the rpm you will run at and divide the result by 231 to get flow under no load conditions.

cid x rpm ÷ 231 = gpm

For example: (.72 x 3000) ÷ 231 = 9.35 gpm

(.72 x 3700) ÷ 231 = 11.53 gpm

Latest posts