LX665 seat safety switch?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dieselrider

I have a LX 665 with a broken terminal on one of the safety seat switches. I do have a service manual and a parts manual but, I cannot find those switches anywhere in the parts manual. I found the name "Delta Systems Streetsboro, OH" on the switch and found that company online but, I have no part number to try and match or cross reference. Does anyone know just what the part number for these switches is? I did find one thread on here about a cheaper replacement but, are they all the same? Very frustrated with the NH manual as they even have a section breakdown for the horn circuits but not the safety seat switches other than in the main schematics. My unit does not have a horn circuit. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

jerry

Messicks online shows the seat switch at about 28 bucks, there is number there but may be just a stock number..

OP
OP
D

Dieselrider

Messicks online shows the seat switch at about 28 bucks, there is number there but may be just a stock number..
Thanks. I think I found the number for the switch (Delta System's number). It is on the outer switch mounting plastic plate. It is a 6520 model of switch. I will check with a parts store tomorrow and see if they have anything close. If not, I will give Messicks a call. Here is a link to the Delta Systems page for the switches. http://www.deltasystemsinc.com/switches/seat-switches

sgf

This may be too little too late as I haven't been able to post. I just learned I can in IE but not Chrome.
I posted the following in Dec. 2012. If you mean the plunger switches under the seat this might help.
If you need the part# 9847458 seat safety switch I want to share something I learned. This is the under seat plunger switch used in the Lx665 and others. My New Holland dealer gave me a price of $30.70 per switch. You may need one or two depending on the unit. When I arrived they learned the computer was wrong and they did not have them in stock. they did have a part# 183870 for a Grass Hopper lawn mower. These switches are carbon copies of each other, except the mower switch is gray. I can live with the color change since the price was $10.14! I checked and found them on line for similar prices if you don't have a local dealer. Hope this saves someone some money.