LS170 attachment latch adjustment

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mountain Man

One of the two latches that lock in the attachments on my 2005 LS170 has been getting harder to lock down lately and now it completely won't lock down, even if I have no attachment on it. I've checked my owner's manual and the internet with no luck. I assume that spring that slightly protrudes from the front of the plate might be an adjustment. Help! It's my busy season.

Mike10

Two causes for your problem. Lack of lubrication is #1 and the likely problem and the second is the roll pin holding the latch pin to the linkage is pushed too far in and is contacting the access plug on the back side of the face plate. The plug is there so the roll pin can be removed.

OP
OP
M

Mountain Man

Two causes for your problem. Lack of lubrication is #1 and the likely problem and the second is the roll pin holding the latch pin to the linkage is pushed too far in and is contacting the access plug on the back side of the face plate. The plug is there so the roll pin can be removed.
Thanks for your input.

outdoorsmann

Do you happen to know the size of that rollpin?