LOOK - Bobcat 863 with full cab abnd heat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rodbuilder

For sale - 863 Bobcat with cab and heat!!! That's right, a nice 863 Bobcat with a full factory cab and heat. It has the Bobcat door on it anlong with auxiliary hydraulics and a electrical port to control your attachments. I just put a new seat on it today along with a new set of tires so you can take it our and make a ton of money this winter! This machine has a 73 horsepower diesel engine and weighs in at about 7300 pounds, with the counterweight. It only has about 2300 hours on it. I'm putting a new set of decals on it tomorrow. The first one with $12,500 is going to own it. PHONE CALLS ONLY PLEASE. IF YOU TEXT ME YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. Call 815-973-8one28

OP
OP
R

rodbuilder

SOLD - and not to anyone on here!!! This has to be THE worst place on the Internet to post anything for sale. An ad in the newspaper of town with 5,000 people in it would get more callers!!!!!!

Tazza

Staff member
SOLD - and not to anyone on here!!! This has to be THE worst place on the Internet to post anything for sale. An ad in the newspaper of town with 5,000 people in it would get more callers!!!!!!
EVERYONE knows craigs list, i don't live in America and even i know what it is. How many people would go on to the internet and search for adds on skid steer forum for sale? They would jump on the site they know who's sole purpose is to sell goods and not dick about with the smaller ones.
I would agree that the forum wouldn't be the ideal place to sell an entire machine, as if you are here, there is a good chance you have one already. But parts are a different story. I have bought parts off a member on here before.

Hotrod1830

EVERYONE knows craigs list, i don't live in America and even i know what it is. How many people would go on to the internet and search for adds on skid steer forum for sale? They would jump on the site they know who's sole purpose is to sell goods and not dick about with the smaller ones.
I would agree that the forum wouldn't be the ideal place to sell an entire machine, as if you are here, there is a good chance you have one already. But parts are a different story. I have bought parts off a member on here before.
This is the last place I would look to buy or sell something.
Users are too wide spread by location to give positive results. Craigslist or local forums are your best bet for selling stuff.
This IS the best place for information to FIX one though.

OP
OP
R

rodbuilder

This is the last place I would look to buy or sell something.
Users are too wide spread by location to give positive results. Craigslist or local forums are your best bet for selling stuff.
This IS the best place for information to FIX one though.
Yeah? Well I don;t know what YOU do for a living but I'm 70 years old and have been doing this for 14 years now and I remind you that it only takes ONE phone call to sell something - the right call!!! I live 120 miles from the 3rd largest city in the USA, so all I need is ONE call on it!!!! And I also remind you that we now have those things called "trucks" that can carry anything you want anywhere you want it. In fact, I sold a 58 Plymouth to a guy in Australia, I sold a Suzuki Grand Vitara to a guy in the Dominican Republic, and have sold vehicles to people all over the USA. I also drive a 2011 Chevy truck that I bought in Texas. In the past 20 years I have NEVER owned a vehicle that i bought here in rusty Northern Illinois and I never will. So your opinion that no one will buy something just because it's not right next door to them is pretty much garbage - don't you think?