LockNLube vs Lumax grease coupler...

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

alyaz

Fwiw, I just sent a Lumax grease coupler back because the tip diameter was too large to fit into the recessed tunnel where a couple of zerks on my track loader are situated. Have a LockNLube on the way, hoping that the diameter is slightly smaller. On the zerks that the Lumax was able to reach, the Lumax worked really well and made the process easy. Anyone run into the larger diameter issue of the Lumax or know if the LockNLube is a different diameter?

foton

I do not know about size difference between the two but I love my lock and lube. It is like growing a extra hand ! the only thing is when you have a plugged up zerk fitting a you pressurize it hard getting it to release is a chore, but well worth that inconvenience.

OP
OP
alyaz

alyaz

I do not know about size difference between the two but I love my lock and lube. It is like growing a extra hand ! the only thing is when you have a plugged up zerk fitting a you pressurize it hard getting it to release is a chore, but well worth that inconvenience.
Thanks. Returned the Lumax and have the LockNLube on the way.

OP
OP
alyaz

alyaz

Thanks. Returned the Lumax and have the LockNLube on the way.
Fwiw, I received the LockNLube yesterday. It reaches all the fittings on the Takeuchi. The diameter seems to be a touch less and the way the jaws open on it may also help it attach (where the Lumax couldn't) on the narrow recessed zerks. Anyway, all good with the LockNLube.

jocww

Fwiw, I received the LockNLube yesterday. It reaches all the fittings on the Takeuchi. The diameter seems to be a touch less and the way the jaws open on it may also help it attach (where the Lumax couldn't) on the narrow recessed zerks. Anyway, all good with the LockNLube.
I bought the xl for my 443 bobcat and its too freaking long for 2 of them and it did not grab on to a few of them, those that did it did really really well. Im going to try and return mine to amazon. I have a regular sized one on the way.