Interchange of 4 in 1 buckets

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rickj

I am completely new to the skid steer world. I have inherited a Takeuchi TL130. I was interested in using a 4 in 1 bucket and a friend has offered to lend me a bobcat one. I have read that Bobcat attachments seem to have a 7 pin controller that needs to be bypassed. Does this apply to 4 in 1 buckets as well? Simpler question is would a 4 in 1 Bobcat bucket work on a TL130? Thanks in advance

walio123

It should be a no problem, the 4 in 1 bucket does not need to be connected to the electrical connector. The only thing you have to consider is the size of the bucket. 4 in 1 buscets are heavier, if it is bigger than yours can make your machine unstable when you lift it high with load.

OP
OP
R

Rickj

It should be a no problem, the 4 in 1 bucket does not need to be connected to the electrical connector. The only thing you have to consider is the size of the bucket. 4 in 1 buscets are heavier, if it is bigger than yours can make your machine unstable when you lift it high with load.
Thanks for the quick reply. The bucket is 72" with teeth. It apparently came stock on the original purchase of a 2007 S650.

walio123

Thanks for the quick reply. The bucket is 72" with teeth. It apparently came stock on the original purchase of a 2007 S650.
Hmm ... I think it will be heavy for your machine.You said you would buy it from a friend. Is there a chance to try it out?