Injector nozzle release pressure

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

reed2022

Gentlemen I need some more of your expert advice. I need to know what the nozzle pressure is for Kubota V1902? In the book the injector release pressure for the V1702 with the same injectors is 1920-2133, but I'm not sure if it would be the same for the V1902 engine. Thanks I advance for your help!

Tazza

Staff member
My manual shows for the V1702 and V1902B, the pressure should be 1990-2130psi
So your figures are right or close enough to it.

OP
OP
R

reed2022

My manual shows for the V1702 and V1902B, the pressure should be 1990-2130psi
So your figures are right or close enough to it.
Thanks Tazza, the injector service that I used said the pressure could very a lot more than the book says. The said the main thing is that they are within 50 psi of each other. When here checked mine all was good except one it was way off, so I had him to just put new tips in all of them just so I don't have do it again later. I found the problem with the machine not having the power it should. The throttle was not going to full throttle. Again thanks.

Tazza

Staff member
Thanks Tazza, the injector service that I used said the pressure could very a lot more than the book says. The said the main thing is that they are within 50 psi of each other. When here checked mine all was good except one it was way off, so I had him to just put new tips in all of them just so I don't have do it again later. I found the problem with the machine not having the power it should. The throttle was not going to full throttle. Again thanks.
Not an issue.
Hopefully the new nozzles will fix the issues. If one was way out, it does make sense.
Do it right the first time, no sense going in again later. If they drip, they can burn holes in pistons, so it's a good move.

7LBSSMALLIE

Not an issue.
Hopefully the new nozzles will fix the issues. If one was way out, it does make sense.
Do it right the first time, no sense going in again later. If they drip, they can burn holes in pistons, so it's a good move.
A. note on fuel delivery. there are shops that specailez in in these things. its well worth pullining pump and injs and sendining to shop that does it and it only. THEY ARE ON TOP OF THERE GAME. the bench test of an inj with 25 yr old equipment. not so much. yea you get pop off and patterns but? not quite the same. i have to say as of late when faced with a fuel delivery issue i been pullining pumps and injs and sendining to shop and have very pleased with not only cost but results. AND IM TALKINING MAJOR PERFORMANCE RESULTS. let the guys who do what they do. do it.

OP
OP
R

reed2022

A. note on fuel delivery. there are shops that specailez in in these things. its well worth pullining pump and injs and sendining to shop that does it and it only. THEY ARE ON TOP OF THERE GAME. the bench test of an inj with 25 yr old equipment. not so much. yea you get pop off and patterns but? not quite the same. i have to say as of late when faced with a fuel delivery issue i been pullining pumps and injs and sendining to shop and have very pleased with not only cost but results. AND IM TALKINING MAJOR PERFORMANCE RESULTS. let the guys who do what they do. do it.
Thanks for the reply 7LBSSMALLIE, the service that I use only does injector and pump service. He has a degree in diesel mechinics. He is very knowledgeable about pumps and injectors. I agree you its is nothing to mess with, there is to much at stake.