how raise loader arms 2006 case 410

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bingoo

410 case is having fuel problems . I think it may need a new fuel pump. The machine wont start thus I cannot raise the loaders arms to access the tilting cab feature . Does anyone know how to lift the loaders arms manually , like with an excavator etc . To complicate things the machine is in my small garage and I will have to skid it out first. THKS BINGOO

Symon

Hi Bingoo are you sure you haven't run short on fuel? i had a similar thing happen when i just got my new to me 440 case. The fuel gauge wasn't working and i actually ran it empty after parking on slope, i put more fuel in but wasn't aware i had to bleed the system so i kept kept trying to start but to no avail i rang case and they told me to crack the injector nuts at the top of the block and turn starter over until fuel came out then tighten up after doing this away it went. Also the guy did say that if that didn't fix the problem i could try pulling off the wire to the fuel pump and reconnect it. hope this helps Symon

OP
OP
B

bingoo

Hi Bingoo are you sure you haven't run short on fuel? i had a similar thing happen when i just got my new to me 440 case. The fuel gauge wasn't working and i actually ran it empty after parking on slope, i put more fuel in but wasn't aware i had to bleed the system so i kept kept trying to start but to no avail i rang case and they told me to crack the injector nuts at the top of the block and turn starter over until fuel came out then tighten up after doing this away it went. Also the guy did say that if that didn't fix the problem i could try pulling off the wire to the fuel pump and reconnect it. hope this helps Symon
thks Symon , after a number of hours I was able to get the inline filter out and a new one in , I went through one of the inspection plates on the floor. I took the old one apart and it was full of crud , that was the problem , machine started right up . I did learn something from your post and that was where to bled the system from . The 410 has no bulb , lever etc. I am going to clean the tank etc this week . Thks again for your reply. bob

Symon

thks Symon , after a number of hours I was able to get the inline filter out and a new one in , I went through one of the inspection plates on the floor. I took the old one apart and it was full of crud , that was the problem , machine started right up . I did learn something from your post and that was where to bled the system from . The 410 has no bulb , lever etc. I am going to clean the tank etc this week . Thks again for your reply. bob
Great news, it is such a great feeling when you sort it out. Symon