fuel leak at manifold 743

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

marko13

apologies if this is a dup post - thought I had posted but don't see it now.
there's a manifold where the lines to the injectors start. the front fitting is leaking and I can't even get a wrench on it to see if it's loose due to clearance so tight.
it looks like there's two nuts, one coming out of the manifold and the other on the line going to injectors.
is is possible they are just loose? if so do I have to disassemble a bunch of stuff to get to it to tighten or is there some trick I can't see?
I have searched and searched for "fuel manifold 743" etc on YouTube, google and here and don't find any info

Attachments

• 20240229_164425[1].jpg
    20240229_164425[1].jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240229_164059[1].jpg
    20240229_164059[1].jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 34

Tlawdogg

Did you look up your model (use your PIN on plate number) on Bobcats website? Put in model # 743 and then it will break down and list Serial (P.I.N.) numbers. Click on the one for your machine. Then you can see if maybe an O-Ring or Washer goes in there.
As far as access, Crowsfeet are by far the best for access. I use them all the time on my 863.
As far as leaking: loose or bad O-Ring / washer, but I'm not familiar with that model.
Good luck.

Micheal

apologies if this is a dup post - thought I had posted but don't see it now.
there's a manifold where the lines to the injectors start. the front fitting is leaking and I can't even get a wrench on it to see if it's loose due to clearance so tight.
it looks like there's two nuts, one coming out of the manifold and the other on the line going to injectors.
is is possible they are just loose? if so do I have to disassemble a bunch of stuff to get to it to tighten or is there some trick I can't see?
I have searched and searched for "fuel manifold 743" etc on YouTube, google and here and don't find any info
I take off each line working from front to back. They are compression lines and should stop leaking as you tighten each one.

Latest posts