earthmoving machine advice for maintenance on the farm

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lattoniere

Ciao, sono un nuovo utente italiano per motivi personali. Noleggio spesso macchine movimento terra. Possiedo una piccola azienda agricola con terreno. Il terreno è in collina e quindi presenta pendenze. Avrei bisogno di una pala meccanica per tutti gli usi o di una terna o di un miniescavatore o di una pala meccanica, dopo i temporali per pulire i sentieri, sistemare le recinzioni, sollevare e spostare, fare piccoli lavori di movimento terra e alleggerire il carico di lavoro, una macchina di servizio, un jolly per aiutarci nel lavoro pesante di ogni giorno Grazie.:incerto:

brandencarter

Hello! Based on your query I would suggest that a mini excavator or a backhoe loader (terna) can be an excellent option depending on your demands. While mini excavators are well-suited for precise work in constrained locations, backhoe loaders are type of earth movers equipment that are adaptable for a variety of activities, such as lifting, digging, and moving goods. The ability to maneuver, lift weight, and the availability of attachments are all important considerations when selecting the appropriate equipment. Consider these suggestion and enjoy your job!

OP
OP
lattoniere

lattoniere

thank you for your precious suggestion, they told me that mini loaders with rubber tracks are hard on hard and compact surfaces, so I have to evaluate my choice better, thank you.