Direction for 4 in 1 bucket hydraulics?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dabe

I purchased a well used 4 in 1 bucket with no hydraulic lines on it. Aux on my skid steer is the right lever side to side. I have never used the aux lines so I don't know which way the lines should be hooked up.

What is the "standard" direction for moving the lever to open the bucket? I will learn which ever way I hook it up but it would be best to learn the most common direction.

Thanks!
David

brdgbldr

I purchased a well used 4 in 1 bucket with no hydraulic lines on it. Aux on my skid steer is the right lever side to side. I have never used the aux lines so I don't know which way the lines should be hooked up.

What is the "standard" direction for moving the lever to open the bucket? I will learn which ever way I hook it up but it would be best to learn the most common direction.

Thanks!
David
There isn't really a "standard" for which way to hook up a simple attachment like a 4 in 1. A lot of operators will switch the couplings around to make the bucket open and close to there liking.

On my 4 in 1, I have it set up to when I pull the lever to the left it closes.

Just hook it up and see how you like it. If you don't like it that way just swap the couplings.