Bobcat M610 Power Issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jeffscoggins

I have an M610 that is repowered with a Honda 24HP engine. It was working fine when the belt started coming apart, so I replaced it with a OEM belt, same part number. When I installed the belt, the power just isn't there anymore. Just lifting the bucket bogs it down to where it will almost quit. I can't really even think where to start. I don't think I installed the belt wrong. I have done it before and it worked ok. The only thing I can imagine is maybe the new belt isn't exactly the same size, although I did compare it with the other. If it's not the same it sure isn't by much. Anyone have any ideas?

foton

I would think that it sitting still ,no hydros running actively just bypassing and it runs fine the belt is ok . you have a load elsewhere maybe that is why the other belt shredded. Does it drive the clutch's ok when you move it. could you have misaligned the jackshaft when you split it to replace the belt? Or does the problem only when you activate the bucket controls? when you did the conversion how did you power the hydro pump?