Bobcat 873 won't move

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bobcatdan

I should probable down load a service manual does anyone have a link on line. You guys have been great
There are three plates, the one by your feet. One the brake solenoid mounts to and one behind that. I'd remove all three and reseal them. The front and middle ones always loosen up. I bet every bolt is loose, if not backing out.

OldMachinist

There are three plates, the one by your feet. One the brake solenoid mounts to and one behind that. I'd remove all three and reseal them. The front and middle ones always loosen up. I bet every bolt is loose, if not backing out.
There are three different service manuals for the 873 depending on the serial number. Post the first 7 digits of your number and I'll let you know which one you need so you get the right one.

OP
OP
I

Ihatesnow

There are three different service manuals for the 873 depending on the serial number. Post the first 7 digits of your number and I'll let you know which one you need so you get the right one.
Got machine working , the break wedge was scoured and getting stuck. Since i am working level parking lot I removed wedge, will replace and fix properly when winter ends

Latest posts