Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

xscape

I have a 773 bobcat and the foot pedal does not allow the lift to go up,,the curl works. thanks for any help.. verily

bbobcat475

Does it have ACS or AHC? If not it could be a bad lock out solenoid on the front block of the control valve or it could be something in the detent end of the lift spool locked up.

OP
OP
X

xscape

Does it have ACS or AHC? If not it could be a bad lock out solenoid on the front block of the control valve or it could be something in the detent end of the lift spool locked up.
This loader does not have the keyless security. I just noticed 1 of the warning lights on and the bucket positioning button removes it, however this does not fix the original problem. Is there a way to test the solenoids if the above mentioned isn't the problem?

bbobcat475

This loader does not have the keyless security. I just noticed 1 of the warning lights on and the bucket positioning button removes it, however this does not fix the original problem. Is there a way to test the solenoids if the above mentioned isn't the problem?
does it have manual controls (metal rods connecting foot pedals to control valve) or does handles that pivot to control bucket function?

OP
OP
X

xscape

does it have manual controls (metal rods connecting foot pedals to control valve) or does handles that pivot to control bucket function?
yes,metal rods connecting foot pedals. I swapped out the top 2 solenoids and nothing changed.

bbobcat475

yes,metal rods connecting foot pedals. I swapped out the top 2 solenoids and nothing changed.
The very top two coils on the control valve are for your auxiliaries so swapping those wouldn't help, the coils you need are on the very front of the valve where the linkage connects to the valve. They will need a 1" wrench to remove. They will also have black wires about 6 inches long instead of red wires like on top of the valve. What series machine do you have?

OP
OP
X

xscape

The very top two coils on the control valve are for your auxiliaries so swapping those wouldn't help, the coils you need are on the very front of the valve where the linkage connects to the valve. They will need a 1" wrench to remove. They will also have black wires about 6 inches long instead of red wires like on top of the valve. What series machine do you have?
That worked,, Thankyou