763 wiper motor ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

toohp

Hi , I have a windscreen wiper motor problem on my 763 , the shaft is worn and the blade keeps falling off , mines the old type where the blade assembly is a pressed fit onto the motor shaft . Just phoned Bobcat here in Oz they want $500 and it has to come from the States . Anyone know of an option / fix or a another place I could source a new motor in the States Pref ? Cheers Toohp

mrfixitpaul

Another member found a motor and arm from a bus supply company that worked.
http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=19314
When I was working at a Bobcat dealer, up until about 7 years ago, the parts department stocked the shaft for the wiper motor. If the motor was still good but the shaft was stripped, it was a much cheaper fix. I believe that the shafts were all the same, until the change to the arm that is held on by a nut.

OP
OP
toohp

toohp

When I was working at a Bobcat dealer, up until about 7 years ago, the parts department stocked the shaft for the wiper motor. If the motor was still good but the shaft was stripped, it was a much cheaper fix. I believe that the shafts were all the same, until the change to the arm that is held on by a nut.
All Fixed ! My Dealer wasn't too helpfull , so luckilly I found a Wiper Agent near where I live, turns out they stocked the new upgraded version of the one that was on my machine as well as a new and improved wiper blade arm that bolted straight up . So Bought the new motor & Arm . They have a much better improved pressed spline now . The motors are a WWF 121710, 32 mm shaft The Pantograph Arm TC5553545 35 - 45 I also see this Co sells em . http://www.aeiokla.com/default.aspx The motor now is a 2 speed and auto return althou I just hooked it up no return just manual so I could use the exist switch . Still managed to save $200 + & 14 days sooner than the dealer could supply and got the upgraded version - Bonus ! Cheers

Latest posts