610 Serial Number

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Helomechanic

How do I determine the serial number on a 610 when the serial number tag is missing? Bobcat says there is a serial number under the side cover plate on the right hand side but I can't find it. I need to know so I can determine year model. My steering levers are stripped and the lever shafts are severely worn. I will need to locate some used ones. Any help?

jlmoon

Helo, if is anything like a 843 or 853 look on the main frame on the front of machine behind the tilt cylinder area.

6brnorma

Helo......I have worked on 600/610 for the better part of 35 years and never needed the serial number to buy a part for one of the machines. Almost without exception parts are interchangeable on them. The levers and shafts are still available from Bobcat.....VERY pricey but available. Every now and then you will see them on e-bay. I have been inside the right viewing panel many, many times and have never seen a serial number inside there or on the plate itself. Now that you say that, I'm going to look much closer to see if I can find anything.......I have always assumed that once the serial number plate was gone you were out of luck. I hope the person that gave you that info is correct.