Salvage/Parts section

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Case1816

Hi, Being new to the forum, I am not sure if there is such a section, but it would be very helpful to have a section for listing salvage yards or other parts sources. As I mentioned in the Case forum, I have an old 1816 and I really like it, but I had a problem with the hydraulic pump, and have been searching the internet for quite some time to find such parts sources. It took about two weeks of searching to find this forum. I will say it was somewhat useful for finding lots of information for Case skid steers.

Tazza

Staff member
Welcome to the site.
As for parts, the best i have seen is E-Bay, it pays to do a search every few days, you never know what may pop up.
Your pump problem, you know you can contact your local eaton/vickers dealer and get parts rite? I would suspect most of their pumps still have parts available. The basic design hasn't changed for years!

Eric

Welcome to the site.
As for parts, the best i have seen is E-Bay, it pays to do a search every few days, you never know what may pop up.
Your pump problem, you know you can contact your local eaton/vickers dealer and get parts rite? I would suspect most of their pumps still have parts available. The basic design hasn't changed for years!
Ebay also allows you to save your searchs and it will email you when it finds results so that you dont have to remember to check every couple of days.

OP
OP
C

Case1816

Welcome to the site.
Thanks Tazza, I have been to Ebay, and many other sites on the net, including Eaton's. I called Eaton's, but the pump I have is too old. I have also called several other dealers all over the nation, and can't find one. Hopefully the roll pin will be the only problem once I replace it. As for the Salvage/Parts section, I did find quite a few web links to post if one is created.

owensge

Thanks Tazza, I have been to Ebay, and many other sites on the net, including Eaton's. I called Eaton's, but the pump I have is too old. I have also called several other dealers all over the nation, and can't find one. Hopefully the roll pin will be the only problem once I replace it. As for the Salvage/Parts section, I did find quite a few web links to post if one is created.
I'll go ahead and throw a Salvage/Parts section up there and see how it goes...
Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts