PT 60 sprocket rollers

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

smellyplumber

I replaced the sprocket rollers with 2000 hours on the machine. I installed a set of aftermarket rollers from RTA. With 400 plus hours, on the new ones they look like the originals already.
It seems that the only thing out there is aftermarket rollers. Does anyone have a suggestion on rollers with better life span or quality, I need to get another set very soon.

Topper1

I had a similar issue with my RC100 sleeves & rollers. If your ASV dealer can't help, try a Terex dealer as that vintage machine was also cross branded while Terex owned ASV..
If worse comes to worst, see you local machine shop for some harder steel sleeves and rollers. A quality machine shop has the metallurgy knowledge to match use vs wear vs material..

OP
OP
S

smellyplumber

Closest dealer is two states away, I purchased a set from TLP this time, should be here this week. I will keep track of the wear.
Maybe their sources are better quality steel. I may stop by the machine shop that is only a mile from me and show them the new ones before I install them all, thanks for the suggestion. :unsure:(y)

Topper1

I should have noted:
The inner sleeves will be a harder steel then the outer roller. This keeps the wear mostly on the outer roller rather then the inner sleeves.
Wear should be 2 roller sets per 1 sleeve set. Or that's been my experience anyway.

Gonzogravy

I replaced the sprocket rollers with 2000 hours on the machine. I installed a set of aftermarket rollers from RTA. With 400 plus hours, on the new ones they look like the originals already.
It seems that the only thing out there is aftermarket rollers. Does anyone have a suggestion on rollers with better life span or quality, I need to get another set very soon.
I have ordered many parts from these guys. They have direct manufacturer part numbers from the parts diagrams. Might be pricey , but they have them.