Ni reply

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Glean

I have posted twice about my 853 trying to get some answers ,I don't believe anyone as if yet has replied and it has been over a week . Am I not seeing something or is it no one has any thought on the matter? This forum is for help with issues on the skid steer correct?

Wayne440

With all due respect- members show up here and post when they care to - some don't show up once a month , if that. If you need timely or immediate help, you will probably have to pay someone for it.

Your 2 posts relate a problem with a dealer and that your loader arms do not work. You do not give any details of pressure readings, sounds the machine makes, or any other troubleshooting you have done. My take is that no one sees enough information to guess, much less determine what may be wrong with your machine.

SkidRoe

I responded to your first post. In order to help you, you first need to help us by providing as much information about your issue and observations that you have made about the problem. We are not there with you, we cannot see your machine, so you have to be our eyes and ears.

I would likely have responded earlier, but I have been down with the 'vid for the last week.

koko

Some of us simply have jobs to go to or work that needs to be done & simply read this forum when time allows. Also if we haven't any credible info to share, simply stay quiet.

Mustang Guy

I have posted twice about my 853 trying to get some answers ,I don't believe anyone as if yet has replied and it has been over a week . Am I not seeing something or is it no one has any thought on the matter? This forum is for help with issues on the skid steer correct?
Sorry, man. I know nothing about Bobcats.

Latest posts