Kubota

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

830Scott

We have a Daewoo category on the home page...and a few others that aren't the most popular. What's it going to take to get a Kubota category ? I'm seeing these orange machines everywhere.

WSH379

I can't find a Kubota forum anywhere. I too would like to see one on here. We can't be the only 2 people that would like a Kubota forum.

Coloskidsteer

I'm also a SSV75 owner and really would like to see Kubota represented on this forum. There are getting to be more and more orange owners and we are going to be force to be reckoned. Thanks for considering adding this brand to your site. Cheers

OP
OP

830Scott

I'm also a SSV75 owner and really would like to see Kubota represented on this forum. There are getting to be more and more orange owners and we are going to be force to be reckoned. Thanks for considering adding this brand to your site. Cheers
I've been a member for several years. This site hasn't seemed to change AT ALL. They still haven't added any other brands.

Eric Ritchey

This should be addressed the Kubota skid steer machines are taking over a big chunk of the market place. Makes no sense not to have it's own area.

Circle456

First time skid steer owner here. I joined Skid Steer Forum while deciding what to look for. I picked up this 2017 Kubota SSV65 for $28,000 with new tires, a set of forks, a bucket, and a complete service from United Rentals. 936 hours, purrs like a kitten. Got it for developing property, rural North California.

Attachments

• 2017 Kubota SSV65.JPG
    2017 Kubota SSV65.JPG
    596.4 KB · Views: 60

Latest posts