Hydra Mac 2050 quick attach?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BigSkyGuy10

Hi, I got my first skidsteer recently, and it's a super rare Hydra Mac 2050. It is so rare, that no one seems to know anything about it. Ritchie Brohers told me that the last one they sold was in 2009 in Canada. Anyway, this thing is in great shape, and has a bucket and forks, but I'd like to be able to use a rock bucket, an auger, post pounder, and grapple. I know I'll probably have to do some fabrication, but I am essentially looking to weld a Hydra Mac quick attach plate (x2) to the old attachments, making them quick attachable. This leaves me with the problem of how to make the skidsteer itself have a quich attach. I have searched high and low, but can't figure it out. Can someone point me in the right direction? Am I supposed to just weld a new quick attach system to the skidsteer? Will that look funny?

foton

it really wont be that bad as long as you are only going with a manual quick connect, there will be fab. work for sure, cutting the bucket ears off ,welding a back plate on the bucket welding the ears on the quick attach plate ect. ect. but you will need to check on your hydro flow ,it might not be enough to run a auger well.

OP
OP
B

BigSkyGuy10

it really wont be that bad as long as you are only going with a manual quick connect, there will be fab. work for sure, cutting the bucket ears off ,welding a back plate on the bucket welding the ears on the quick attach plate ect. ect. but you will need to check on your hydro flow ,it might not be enough to run a auger well.
Oh ok, I didn't think about the hydro flow. I have heard that hydra mac is pretty powerful, but I did not look at the auger attachment to see what flow they need. Auger would be nice, but not totally necessary. So is there a good website I can shop for to get the best universal plates, to minimize the fabrication? I am seeing some universal plates on the market, at good prices, but if anyone has a recommendations of were to shop I would appreciate it! Thanks for the advice.