help with avatar

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Terexnorthfl

So I updated my avatar and the pic is way big when the forum is opened. I tried to change it by resizing and no luck. tried replacing it with another pic. no luck. So now if any can suggest how to get rid of this huge pic. I'm all ears.

Tazza

Staff member
I don't know what you did, but now it looks perfect. That or Geoffrey, the forum owner fixed it.

OP
OP
Terexnorthfl

Terexnorthfl

On my computer the avatar takes up the entire screen. With the text way to the right side.
So If someone could please either tell me how to delete my avatar, or delete it for me. I would greatly appreciate it. I clicked the show my icon button under the current avatar and every time when I update it is back on. I don't know what to do.

owensge

So If someone could please either tell me how to delete my avatar, or delete it for me. I would greatly appreciate it. I clicked the show my icon button under the current avatar and every time when I update it is back on. I don't know what to do.
It looks okay on my computer, you must be seeing a cached version of the image. Try refreshing the page by doing a SHIFT / F5 (hold down the shift key and hit F5). It should give you the most recent copy of the image from the server.

OP
OP
Terexnorthfl

Terexnorthfl

It looks okay on my computer, you must be seeing a cached version of the image. Try refreshing the page by doing a SHIFT / F5 (hold down the shift key and hit F5). It should give you the most recent copy of the image from the server.
Man oh Man. you are good. Thanks.

Latest posts