Hello from Loader Parts Source

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

MMLee

Hello, my name is Lee Fowler with Loader Parts Source, Inc. I have joined this forum because it so well matches what our customers need, a great place to talk with others that do their own research and work on their Skid Steer units. At this time we Primarily offer aftermarket hydraulic pumps and motors solely to the Skid Steer community. Soon we will have a full selection of engines, cylinder heads and radiators! We also offer free trouble shooting advice for not just your hydraulic system but anything to do with Skid Steers. I will be jumping around on here once in a while as my time permits to see if I can learn anything from you, the user or perhaps use my contacts to get the answers you are looking for.

farmboy55

Welcome. We Owner-Operators that do our own repair work are always looking for a plan B when its time to purchase parts. What part of the country are you based in? dennis

Tazza

Staff member
is Levi still with you ?
I was thinking the same, i promised him a "how to" for the main drive pump for a 751-763 that i have yet to re-assemble. Its only been 4 odd months! plus drive motors, i have been rather slack. All the parts are here, i just need to get to put it back together, especially before it starts to rust on me.

Skid Steer Solutions

Welcome. I represent www.skidsteersolutions.com. We are always looking for new product sources for our site. Give me a call if you would like to work out something. Our site is under redesign right now due to blatant plagerism on the part of a competitor. When it is complete, we are going to hit it harder than you have ever seen adding many things you have never seen so if your interested, give me a call.

Rob - 360-303-6186
www.skidsteersolutions.com