Bucket teeth

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skidsteer62

I have a 2006 Bobcat 341 midi excavator. I have a 13 inch bucket that has a label welded on it that says it was mfg by Bobcat. It has 5 1/2 inch slip on teeth that are attached with a horizontal pin to the 1 1/2 wide welded stud.
Olympia Bobcat said Bobcat never made a horizontal attached tooth? Where do you buy horizontal pinned teeth?
Thanks
Tom

foton

I think your best bet is to punch out the pin remove the tooth and take it to a heavy machine shop and see if they can match it up . There is many styles of teeth and several pin configurations . but a horz. pinned tooth is very common so finding one should not be that tough.

OP
OP
S

Skidsteer62

Have a look here - these are the most popular ones out there - any of these match up?

I think your best bet is to punch out the pin remove the tooth and take it to a heavy machine shop and see if they can match it up . There is many styles of teeth and several pin configurations . but a horz. pinned tooth is very common so finding one should not be that tough.
Thanks I will go that route. Just a lot of running around for a simple fix. PS. What do you think here pin the teeth on insid big a grade 8 bolt? I list the two teeth that were pinned on. The one I left before I bolted it on!! It is my only tooth.
Tom

SkidRoe

Hard to say - likely not a bolt. we have a bucket with pin-on teeth (vertically, not horizontally) and they use a rubber filled pin. FWIW

Big Bern

Contact H&L Mesabi in MN (763-783-1552) or Wear Parts in CO(303-287-1966) they will be able to help with any tooth or cutting edge needed. Great companies to work with.