811 back hoe not working

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Stonehands

Hi friends. Have s model 812 backhoe for my 863F Bobcat. It's hooked up and hydraulic hooked up. I have not used before. I hit the interlock button, brake is set and I hit the aux buttons on the top right. Only way I can get backhoe to work is if I also hold the button on right steering lever. I know there is a trick to this but cannot figure it out. Any help would be great.

brdgbldr

Hi friends. Have s model 812 backhoe for my 863F Bobcat. It's hooked up and hydraulic hooked up. I have not used before. I hit the interlock button, brake is set and I hit the aux buttons on the top right. Only way I can get backhoe to work is if I also hold the button on right steering lever. I know there is a trick to this but cannot figure it out. Any help would be great.
I'm not sure on your machine but on mine:

Turn on the auxiliary
Press the front switch (trigger) to give constant flow with the female coupler being pressurized.

To set reverse flow (male coupler pressurized)
Hold the auxiliary switch (slide switch) to the left
Then turn on the auxiliary
Then press the front switch

To release continuous flow press the front switch a second time.

OP
OP
S

Stonehands

I'm not sure on your machine but on mine:

Turn on the auxiliary
Press the front switch (trigger) to give constant flow with the female coupler being pressurized.

To set reverse flow (male coupler pressurized)
Hold the auxiliary switch (slide switch) to the left
Then turn on the auxiliary
Then press the front switch

To release continuous flow press the front switch a second time.
Thank you. Helpful. Found that I had to pull on the right handle trigger once with aux button engaged and locked to get flow to backhoe controls. Works like a charm. Thank you for the help.