1999 ASV 4520 Radiator hoses

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mike73

Hello, after doing some basic maintenance on the unit i found that the lower radiator coolant hose has a slight drip from chaffing, so i looked up the part # in the parts book and found out that both upper & lower coolant hoses are a discontinued item. I have the JD 4045T engine, has anyone run into this yet with their ASV4520 and if so what hoses did you use to make it work. The upper hose is in fair shape but would like to change it also. The big issue is the hoses have to flex, twist and turn since the radiator is on a swing door. Thanks, Mike

flyerdan

They probably discontinued them because everyone opted for the less expensive universal flex hose.
That was just a quick search, Rock Auto or Amazon will probably have better deals, just need to know your inlet, outlet diameters and how long it needs to be.

OP
OP
M

Mike73

They probably discontinued them because everyone opted for the less expensive universal flex hose.
That was just a quick search, Rock Auto or Amazon will probably have better deals, just need to know your inlet, outlet diameters and how long it needs to be.
yes, that is what i bought for the lower side and it was the longest hose that is made for 2". the upper hose i will just have to either try and find one that is similar in shape or buy a kit and piece it together. Seems the local Autozone and O'rielly's has the best selection to try and get a hose that might work. Amazon has those universal silicon type kits. Thanks for the help.