yet another fuel issue

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bman73

Has anyone got a diagram or can tell me where the fuel pickup is on a '91 853c? I am one of the lucky ones with the tank under the main pump but am not able to find where the line goes into the tank. Right now I can get it to idle but little more than that. It is collapsing the primer bulb even with the fuel cap off, no such luck with an easy fix for me there. Any and all help appreciated.

tubby's repair

Fuel pickup tube runs from primer ball to top of tank. The hose connects to a 90 elbo then goes thru a rubber grommet,then a tube from it to a filter screen. There are two hoses going into top of tank. The one on the right side is the one you want. The other is a return. Wes

OP
OP
B

Bman73

still no luck finding the pickup line on the tank, anyone got a diagram or do I need to enlist the help of someone with thinner arms than mine? I can see where the filler hose goes in and I can reach to just past that but still no luck. Right about now I'd sure like to get a hold of the moron that designed this.

tubby's repair

still no luck finding the pickup line on the tank, anyone got a diagram or do I need to enlist the help of someone with thinner arms than mine? I can see where the filler hose goes in and I can reach to just past that but still no luck. Right about now I'd sure like to get a hold of the moron that designed this.
the only way to acsessthe inlet to the fuel tank inley is to tip back cab and reach over hyro . It is located betweem engine and hydrstat. It is a feel only job. Hope this helps Wes

OP
OP
B

Bman73

definately need someone with thinner arms then, thats what I have been doing and still no luck

Latest posts