Windshield Wiper Wiring

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brt

I have the wiper motor from a S750 or S650 "M" Series loader. I'm going to use it for another application but am trying to figure out the connections. There are yellow, black, brown, green and white wires at the connector. Can anyone give me a clue as to what goes to the switched power, constant power and ground? Any assistance would be appreciated

[email protected]

not sure about the wiring, but i do know that the newer machines after you turn the wipers off, they always go to the "home" position, so that must be what the extra wire is for. older machines when you turn the wiper off it stays put.

OP
OP
B

brt

not sure about the wiring, but i do know that the newer machines after you turn the wipers off, they always go to the "home" position, so that must be what the extra wire is for. older machines when you turn the wiper off it stays put.
I have a another Bobcat that uses a 3 wire wiper motor and it "parks", but the 5 wire system has me stumped. Does the "M" series wiper have 2 speeds? I just want to test that this "M" model is working before I go through the trouble of fabricating a mount. If anyone would know the connections that have to be made for the "M" model it would be greatly appreciated