Which lift hose goes where on 763

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

chuckinnc

Last year I replaced the left side lift cylinder hoses on my 1999 - 763, due to health I am just now getting ready to finish the hookup, my notes are gone and need to know which hose (up & dn) hooks to the two steel lines in the back left side of the engine area. Which hooks to the outer one? I could hook em up and try it but there are alot of wires, breather, fittings to install after the hose connections so just wanna do it right the first time.

HarryN

First, I hope your health issues are in the past. I have 1999 763F. Tried to attach pictures as I have done many before. For some reason not working well now. (I'm still using XP with Firefox) Anyway, The left lift cylinder hose on the outside connects to the steel line closest to the outside in the engine area. If you can see the pictures, just follow the hoses. The hoses are a little different so you'll see which one it is. Good luck. PS I'm sure this post will not have any separation in the wording, so try to copy and past the pictures separately.

HarryN

Lets try again on my other computer using Win 7 and IE 10.
Sorry about that..... this should work with the pictures.
 photo Lift Cylinder Left Bobcat 763F 002.jpg

photo Lift Cylinder Left Bobcat 763F 001.jpg