wanted 60" bucket cheap ny, ct, western pa

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

GatorGirls

HI if you cannot find what you need locally call us and we can get one to you at a great deal also. Example I can get you a Low Pro 60" smooth for $300.00 plus shipping! Good luck let us know what you find! Julie-Gator Girl www.gatorattachments.com

OP
OP
mattyc5094

mattyc5094

HI if you cannot find what you need locally call us and we can get one to you at a great deal also. Example I can get you a Low Pro 60" smooth for $300.00 plus shipping! Good luck let us know what you find! Julie-Gator Girl www.gatorattachments.com
Driving up from Florida on the 26th of Feb. do you have have any 60" low pro's in stock

OP
OP
mattyc5094

mattyc5094

Hi, We have 60" low profile buckets in stock... Call me @ 866-859-4333. Our address is 1382 cranford rd Denton NC 27239. Thanks, Mike
Mike, Thanks for the Bucket! your bucket is better quality and built than any I've looked at and cheaper than most people wanted for a beat up bucket.Well worth the drive, keep up the good work......................

Mike, Thanks for the Bucket! your bucket is better quality and built than any I've looked at and cheaper than most people wanted for a beat up bucket.Well worth the drive, keep up the good work......................
Your very welcome... Anything you need just give me a call. Thanks, Mike