Upgrade 763F to a 763G?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ironwood

I have chaince to upgrade from a F to G, and wondering what the thought is on this. The cost differential is 1500-2000. Hours are similar. Paint is better on the G. The interior of the G is nicer (upper window, rear window, computer readout, headliner). Same engine, same basic machine. My F is very basic, but totally fine. Is the additonal electronics a problem? Is the more basic F a more dependable unit? I do know it wont automatically shuttdown like the G, which is good and bad. I also know my current F will not self diagnose. I have a dealer just down the road and the guys are SUPER helpful, so diagnosing "off the cuff" should not be too complicated. Ironwood

Tazza

Staff member
There really isn't much better stuff in the G, you will have proportional aux hydraulics that the F does not. It had the engine management as you know, it will shut down if it detects a critical fault.

7LBSSMALLIE

if its a boss sys trade it now.(LED READOUT UPPER RIGHT HAND) how many hrs on f has maintance been done every hundred ive seen the hr meters turn ovr on those that have.

OP
OP
I

Ironwood

if its a boss sys trade it now.(LED READOUT UPPER RIGHT HAND) how many hrs on f has maintance been done every hundred ive seen the hr meters turn ovr on those that have.
Well, looks like I will keep my F, no one stepped up to buy mine so cant swing it. My unit is fine, just trying to swing it financially and learn issues. Thanks Guys Ironwood