T85 Seat Bolt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

armitagep

Morning all. First post. I have a 2005 model T85 bought second hand back in the spring. I was having some issues with it the other day (since resolved) when I noticed that the seat assembly is being held in place by only one bolt. This bolt is down in the foot well. There is a hole for a second bolt, but when you refer to the T85 Parts Manual (section 1.7) it only indicates one bolt (item 3). So, to anyone out there with a T85, how many bolts in the foot well do you have holding the seat assembly in place?

flyerdan

Sometime a parts diagram will only show one of an item, but the description section will have the number required in the callout.
If there are holes where it seems a bolt should be, and installing one wouldn't interfere with anything else, I'd put one in regardless of what the book says.

Thomas1

Sometime a parts diagram will only show one of an item, but the description section will have the number required in the callout.
If there are holes where it seems a bolt should be, and installing one wouldn't interfere with anything else, I'd put one in regardless of what the book says.
Flyerdan, you are right.....it does have 2 bolts but only shows the 1 side.