T770 Glow Plug Relay

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RobertCatT770

Hi! I've got a 2016 T770 thats newish to me. Ive run it for a couple hundred hours now. a week ago a started getting some codes, one was an air filter plugged (just changed the air filter 50 hours prior) and a engine compartment temp sensor code, and finally a glow plug relay fault code. tracing down the first two I found where a mouse had chewed the vacuum line to the airbox, the sensor wires, and the wires to the engine compartment temp sensor. I replaced and armored the sensor plugs, and the vacuum line, and the air filter and temp sensor code went away. Thats the history. Currently I am still throwing a E000676-05 Glow Plug relay Fault. I did buy a factory service manual, and I've been through it looking for info on the glow plug relay, with little success. Theres nothing on the fuse and relay cover that says glow plugs, either. I dont see any additional chewed wires, but before I button the engine compartment back up with new exhaust and SCR clamps and gasket, I'd like to be sure. Does anyone know where to point me on this? I sure would appreciate it. Phil

flyerdan

All I can think is to follow the wiring from the glow plugs back, if they don't disappear into a loom somewhere, and find the controller that way. If it's a plug in, probably just unplugging it and plugging it back in a couple times will renew the connections and make it work normally again.