T320 Traction lock solenoid location?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ptrdozing

So our machine is throwing an M1607 code. It says "Traction lock solenoid hold open circuit." From what I can see the fuse and relay are good. The button works and lights up just fine. Also the lift and tilt functions work with no issues. So with all that I figure its a broken wire or bad solenoid. My problem is I haven't been able to locate the solenoid. I called Bobcat service yesterday when I was away from the machine and he gave me the location but now that they're closed I'm finding that he was either not correct or I'm completely blind. I have also read through the service manual but it doesn't seem to show a location any where. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Bswwood

Go to bobcatpartsonline.com and enter T320 and then search for 7272735 and you will see exactly where the brake valve is located.

OP
OP
P

ptrdozing

Go to bobcatpartsonline.com and enter T320 and then search for 7272735 and you will see exactly where the brake valve is located.
Thank you for replying. I found it right before you posted this but this actually shows the correct location. It's located on the right side mounted up behind the lift release. Bobcat service told me it should be in the center of the machine on the raised area. So I'm not sure what the difference in machines would be but obviously there is more than one location for it.

OP
OP
P

ptrdozing

Thank you for replying. I found it right before you posted this but this actually shows the correct location. It's located on the right side mounted up behind the lift release. Bobcat service told me it should be in the center of the machine on the raised area. So I'm not sure what the difference in machines would be but obviously there is more than one location for it.
I suppose I should also say that the ground wire was broke at the solenoid just so others can find answers to their issues.