T300 bobcat Arm lift pressure psi???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tman0001

Can anyone tell me what the bobcat T300 functions at i.e psi presssure, to operate the arm lift and tilt bucket features? Can these levels be adjusted and if so how/where?

Fishfiles

... reading between the lines it sounds like your system wasn't clean out good enough the first time it tore up and now you living thru what happens when grinded up particles of metal float thru the system , never ending battle , everything you did so far needs to be done again ----------- auction it off------------ to fix it right is more than it is going to be worth ------------------ the charge pressure relief is in the middle section of the sunstrand and it is shimmed , each shim is 250 psi , I'd think it is stuck from metal debre and the 900 plus psi blew out the seals of the travel motor brake ---------- just a guess

OP
OP
T

Tman0001

... reading between the lines it sounds like your system wasn't clean out good enough the first time it tore up and now you living thru what happens when grinded up particles of metal float thru the system , never ending battle , everything you did so far needs to be done again ----------- auction it off------------ to fix it right is more than it is going to be worth ------------------ the charge pressure relief is in the middle section of the sunstrand and it is shimmed , each shim is 250 psi , I'd think it is stuck from metal debre and the 900 plus psi blew out the seals of the travel motor brake ---------- just a guess
Hi and thanks for youtr comments. AS it turnes out I was able to get the brake to function properly by completing some testing both pressure and electrical. It turns out the brake release valve was plugged with debri and was also not getting enough voltgae (5.8v) instead of 12v. With some cleaning of the fuse termninalas and fuses I was able to bring the voltage back up to par. This allowed the valves solenoid to open the vallve properly and get the correct pressure levels at the drive motor brake. Further I cleaned out the canister filter again. I found a slight coating of what appeared to be red fabric which I assume came from someones rag while working on the system. IT took alot of time to trouble shoot everything but its done now and should incur this problem again I wil know what and where to look next time. Now if I could only get the arms to lift again. I have my suspiciions on this too i.e lift arm valve spool is stuck closed. When I apply direct voltage tothe soleniod I dont hear any noise i.e valve shifting ..but I do know the soleniod is good as I tested it for continuity and Ohms. its checks out fine. I will complete a pressure test on the liness to the lift cylinders next week and see what that tells me before I go any further. I already tested the cylinders for internal leaks or blow by..they are o.k with no issues. Any suggestions woul be appreciated.

Tazza

Staff member
Pressure varies with load with a max relief of 3300 psi. Same relief as the aux.
The relief screws into the control block, it should be adjustable.
Hook a gauge to the quick couplers and see what you get. Whatever this reading is, your entire hydraulic system should be the same, they run off the same line.