Skid THIS!!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rodbuilder

If you are as fed up with the recent ridiculous price increases of used skid loaders you'll really appreciate this value-priced machine...................... This Case W20B wheel loader has a big, 103 HP Case 6 cylinder diesel engine. It operates just like a fork lift - shift lever for direction, steering wheel to turn!! - and foot peddles for brakes and throttle. And YES, its hydrostatic drive!! The working hour meter shows just 3200 easy hours, and you'll be glad to know that the engine was just rebuilt about 300 hours ago. Performance specs? How about a lift capacity pf over 12,000 pounds and dump height high enough to load a semi trailer!!!! Oh yeah, if you put an orange slow-moving-vehicle sign on the back of it you can even drive it to your next job!!! It has a heated cab for those cold winter months! I'm in the process of putting on some new decals (adding the "W20B), replacing the broken door latch and handles, and rebuilding the left-side lift cylinder, as it has a small drip coming out of it. So, before you buy one of those $20,000 863 Bobcats or LS180 New Hollands just remember that you can buy THIS machine for only $2,000 more!!! Priced at just $22,000. Payment is to be made in green CASH. I will take your good check, but it must clear before you pick the loader up, or have it shipped. I would be glad to help you find a trucker, to get it to your place. Shipping weight is 22,000 pounds. Located in Dixon, Illinois - 61021 Interested? Call me NOW at 815-973-8one28.

OP
OP
R

rodbuilder

I made an etit to my initial post and when i saved it, it duplicated the ad! Sorry! I have nk idea how tk kill the first ad!!